Aghabegian & Associates has a leading panel of lawyers with exceptional analytical abilities and negotiation skills to deliver maximum compensation for your injuries and pain and suffering. Our Glendale truck accident lawyer can take care of your legal battles and guide you through the litigation process, reducing your stress significantly. Hiring a truck accident lawyer will allow you to:
- Have Your Claim Handled By A Professional
When you hire the best wrongful death attorney, you have the most competent legal counsel for your claim. A truck accident lawyer knows how to structure an argument for your case as you go up against large insurance companies. A competent and experienced attorney can give you peace of mind and help you focus on recovering from your injuries and trauma.
- Improve Your Chances Of A Favorable Outcome
Working with a skilled vehicle injury lawyer can amplify your chances of recovering the highest compensation for your losses and injuries. An attorney handle hundreds of injury claims in a year, making them a pro at handling negotiations. They know the tricks played by insurance companies and come up with a winning strategy to negotiate a hefty compensation for your injuries, losses, pain, and suffering.
- Receive A Fitting Claim Assessment
You may not possess the skills or the experience to assess the actual value of your claim. An attorney can use his experience, expertise, and in-depth knowledge of the state laws to evaluate your claim's worth and secure your rightful compensation from the at-fault parties.
- Intimidate Insurance Companies
Having an expert lawyer to represent you can intimidate the defendant's insurance company, causing them to take your claim more seriously. A competent lawyer will level the playing field and protect your rights and interest. Their presence in your injury claim can prevent the defendant's attorney from taking your claim for granted.
- Determine Proper Liability
Truck accidents can have more than one negligent party responsible for your accident, such as the driver, the truck leasing company, the manufacturer of the big rig, the producer of the spare part, etc. Best personal injury law firms assess your case's specifics and determine the parties liable for your injury, loss, pain, and suffering. They can take care of the complex aspects of your legal battle and save you time and money.
- Collect Relevant Evidence
A trucking attorney will take care of gathering evidence to support your claim. Top-rated personal injury attorneys have a team of expert witnesses who offer valuable evidence and help build a strong case. Accident lawyers also take care of the following aspects:
- They will interview witnesses and gather their testimonies.
- They will collect and organize the truck driver's employment history, qualifications, drug and alcohol tests, the trucking company's insurance carrier information, and inspect the big rig involved in the accident.
- An attorney will liaise with the defendant's insurance company and handle all negotiations.
- An attorney will gather, compile, and organize the medical records of your injuries and treatment received.
- They will check the truck's electronic control module or the black box and collect valuable data.
Call 818-446-1947 to hire the #1 Glendale truck accident lawyer. Aghabegian & Associates has helped hundreds of accident victims after a crash with our top-notch legal services. We handle your case while you take the time to heal and recover from your injuries.